Friday, February 29, 2008

Day +604 : Pray for a friend (2)

I am fine today. Continue from yesterday…

“Why don’t you persuade him to do bone marrow transplant?” questioned doctor.

He was trying some alternative therapy which seemed to work at one time. I believe he put his hope in the therapy and thus delayed the bone marrow transplant. I wrote about this on the following blog entries:

Day +164
Day +165
Day +166
Day +167

Apart from his disease, there is also a description about his experience of a car hijack on my blog Day +371: Another car hijack.

“We have been persuading him for 5 years to do bone marrow transplant, but the stage has passed,” the doctor told me. This means that it might be too late for him to do bone marrow transplant.

In fact he has a bone marrow match from one of his siblings. “Anyway, we will try our best,” the doctor said. This gave me hope that he will recover to a stage where bone marrow transplant is possible.

Please pray for him.

See you next post :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

这真的很有趣。我喜欢阅读它.