Sunday, December 17, 2006

Day +165

I am fine today. I did not attend church service this morning due to my low blood count. Continue from yesterday…

Part 2 of 4

Apart from the pain that we have to bear, the procedure is also very tedious. One has to cook the coffee, bring the temperature down to about body temperature, prepare distilled water, make sure that the apparatus used are clean and doing tidying-up works after the procedure. In addition, one has to prepare and consume considerable amount of fruit juice and take supplements supplied by the company during the program. My wife and I completed a 7-days program a few years ago.

This friend of mine is very persistent. He did coffee enema everyday. After one month, all his blood counts returned to normal level without even taking the prescribed drug. What an incredible result! I have seen so many failures on alternative medicine and natural therapy approaches or products, but this is the first case that looks so promising to me. So I am very eager to know the long term result of this approach.

I contacted my friend again a few days ago. Unfortunately, he told me his condition worsen and require blood transfusion again. Few months ago, he came to know that I am taking Ensure Milk through reading my blog, so he also took it. He told the lady who introduced him the detoxification and rejuvenation program about this, and the answer that he received was incredible (令我大开眼界)! Do you know what she said? “You have to stop taking Ensure Milk. While cow milk might be beneficial to others, but the hormone from cow milk is not good for your body especially in this case, your disease is caused by hormone”

To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: