Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Day +167

I am fine today, but my wife is not fine. She has red eyes and just see a doctor this afternoon. Continue from yesterday…

Part 4 of 4

We are now bean fans. Apart from soybean, we took green bean, red bean, black bean, long bean and French bean. I also took baked bean (Navy bean). We believe that these beans will help to normalize our blood counts.

One type of bean that we did not eat is Mr. Bean. However, like other beans, Mr. Bean is also good for health because he makes people laugh and you know, “Laughter is the best medicine” :-)

My wife does not like Mr. Bean, but I like him very much. Therefore, if I like to make my wife angry, I just act like Mr. Bean and then she will be very mad at me but laughing :-) I told her sometime that I am ‘Bean Ting’ :-) Just like beans are healthy food, I believe ‘Bean Ting’ is a healthy name too :-)

Just for your information, next Mr. Bean movie called Mr. Bean’s Holiday is to be released March, next year. I couldn’t wait to watch this movie and I am sure it will improve my health, and of course your health too :-)

With my friend permission, I would like to give a summary of his condition.

Disease: Myeloproliferative Disorder (MPD), with high white blood count
Diagnosed: End of 2002
Treatment: Oral Hydroxyurea for 3 years, started to have blood transfusion almost monthly from May 2005 until May 2006.
Alternative Therapy: Coffee Enema, started 10 April 2006 and showed good result on June 2006. No longer needs blood transfusion for 6 months after that.

Let us join our heart to pray for our dear brother, Mr. Teh (his name) that he will be completely healed from this disease.

See you next post :-)

No comments: