Sunday, December 31, 2006

Day +179

I am fine today.

I went to church in the morning and attended the Near Year countdown to 2007 organized by the church with my family. There was a dinner and testimonies sharing session before the countdown.

Everyone was allowed to have a 3 minutes sharing about the grace of God in Year 2006. Since I got so much to share, I ‘borrowed’ the 3 minutes from my wife. Apart from this, I also ‘borrowed’ 3 minutes from each of my 4 children. This increased my sharing time to a maximum of 18 minutes :-) One of the advantages of having lots of children :-)

I managed to enjoy the foods since I did not wear mask anymore.

I was sharing. It took about 22 minutes to complete the sharing. If I added the 3 minutes from my mother-in-law, I just exceeded my time by 1 minute :-)

My wife played piano for me while I was singing.

Due to internet infrastructure problem caused by earthquake in Taiwan, I am unable to upload the audio file of this sharing for you now. I will do it later.

See you next post :-)

No comments: