Saturday, December 23, 2006

Day +171

I am fine today. Continue from yesterday...

Am I weaker after the transplant? If no, why couldn’t I loosen the screws on the wheel? Don’t worry, I believe I am as strong as before, or may be even stronger after the transplant. Few weeks ago I just effortlessly pull off the handle of the front right car door handle. And without this handle, there was no way to open this door to access to the driver seat. Every time, I need to go into the car through other doors and then open this door from inside. What a troublesome thing to do!

I am reluctant to fix a new handle because it costs more than RM100. The mechanic also face difficulty in finding a second hand handle for me. In the end he found a quick fix for me which costs RM0 :-) Now there is only one car in this world with this type of door handle. I think it deserves to be included in the Guinness World Record! What do you think?

The good handle on the front left door.

The modified handle on the front left door :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: