Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Day +168

I am fine today.

I upgraded my blog today to its latest version. The main benefit of this upgrade is the ability to label or to tag an article. As of today, I have completed 171 posts, and since l use the bone marrow transplant day as the title for each post, there is no way of predicting the content of each article through the title. However, l will continue to use the transplant day as the title because this blog was created mainly to share my transplant experience.

Now with the ability to label an article, the reader can choose to read on the interested category of articles by clicking the labels on the left. For example, if a reader just would like to know what had happened during my bone marrow transplant, he/she can click on the label Transplant, and all articles posted by me during the transplant will be shown.

I am now busy labeling the articles and l hope l can complete labeling all of them by this week.

See you next post :-)

No comments: