Thursday, December 21, 2006

Day +169

My Blood Count Today:
Red Blood Count (RBC) = 128(Normal 130-180)
Platelet = 124(Normal 150-150)
White Blood Count (WBC) = 4.4(Normal 4 - 11)

I am fine today.

I went to a nearby clinic to do a blood test this morning. It costs me RM35. With the white blood count increased to 4.4 now, I think I can attend some Christmas events, and even enjoy turkey :-) Turkey, turkey, I love you :-) But wait, where is the mouth watering roasted turkey??

Don't worry, it’s here :-)

In fact we can conveniently order a 4-6kg roasted Christmas turkey with stuffing and gravy from Victoria Station Restaurant at a price of more than RM200. I believe it costs less than RM100 if we roast it ourselves. A big saving, isn’t it? The more you roast, the more you save. If you cannot finish it, just call for my help. I am very obliged to help you save money by eating the turkey for you, so that you can roast more and thus save more :-)

If you don’t know how to roast a turkey, get the recipe here and start saving money today.

See you next post and Merry Christmas to you :-)

No comments: