Monday, December 25, 2006

Day +173

I am well today.

Today is Christmas day, my family and I attended a Christmas celebration in our church. On the way back from the church, my eldest son, Daniel, ‘demanded’ me to bring him to a restaurant to eat crab. I told him it was too late (10:30pm) and we had to go home to rest. At the same time, I also promised him a dinner later which he can order anything he likes. But he wanted to eat crab immediately and was angry with my proposal. What a hot tempered and gluttonous boy! Like father like son :-(

It has been more than one year I could not bring my family for holiday or enjoy foods in restaurant. I hope my condition will be improved further that I can do this in the near future.

Last year on the same day, I flew back from Kuching after my holiday and first round of chemotherapy. I thank God that I am still alive today and not only that, there is one precious life (Aaron) added to my family :-)

Let me share with you my family photo taken today after the Christmas celebration. Click the picture to get a large one.

I thank all of you who supported me financially, morally and also through prayers, various form of encouragements and visits.

Merry Christmas to you again and may God bless you!

See you next post :-)

No comments: