Saturday, February 16, 2008

Day +591 : A Chinese New Year Potluck Dinner

I am fine today.

Our church organized a potluck dinner today. I cooked Ku Low Yok(咕噜肉) for the potluck.

Without much talking, I would like to share with you what we have for the dinner - more than 20 dishes! I advise you not to look at the pictures below if you are hungry; else you will be starving :-)

Ku Low Yok(咕噜肉)
Ku Low Yok(咕噜肉) - zoom in
Sushi
Konnyaku jelly (果冻)
I don't know how to call this dish, but it is delicous
Mixed vegetable
Mixed vegetable with fried Wantan on top
Rendang chicken

Roasted chicken
Salted chicken (盐炬鸡)
Barbecued fish
Bean curd with preserved egg
Bean curd with fish

Braised pork
Brinjal
Cabbage
Curry chicken
Another curry chicken

Fried egg
Another fried egg
Fried Mee Hoon
Sweet dumplings in syrup(汤圆)
Grabbing for food
See you next post :-)

No comments: