Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Day +580 : Guests who will be celebrating Chinese New Year with us

I am fine today.

We are very glad to have five guests celebrating Chinese New Year with us this year. They will also stay in my house for a few days before returning to their respective universities or working places. So my house has a population of 13 people now. In fact, it can accomodate more than this :-)

So if for whatever reason you are unable to celebrate Chinese New Year with your family next year, just come and celebrate Chinese New Year with us :-)

The guests

Back row from left:
Ting Heng Chiek : my eldest brother's son, working as an electrical engineer in Kajang
Ting Heng Wei : my second brother's son, working as a software engineer in Singapore
Toh Nga Ming : my second sister's daughter, studying in UTeM, Melaka
Ting Siew Ling : my second brother's daughter, studying in UUM in Sintok, Kedah
The one in front is Siew Ling's friend. She is studying in USM, Penang and come from Sarawak too.

See you next post :-)

No comments: