Friday, February 01, 2008

Day +576 : My camera

I am fine today.

My friend and old time class mate who is now staying in US commented that my camera takes very nice pictures. As her camera went kaput recently, she find her a good reason to get a new one that would capture images as good as mine.

I told her in fact I am using a old Canon PowerShot A400 which was purchased 3 years with a promotional price of RM699. It does capture nice pictures, but definitely not as clear or as vivid as the one that I post on this blog.

There is a simple way to make the picture looks nicer - using a image editing software to correct it. I use Microsoft Office Picture Manager's "Auto Correct" function to improve the quality of the picture. Very easy. Just choose the picture and press the "Auto Correct" button and there you get clear and vivid picture.

The following figure show where the "Auto Correct" button is.
Before correction (Click the picture to have a larger view) After correction (Click the picture to have a larger view)
See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi David,

Itu macam kah ... this is how you get those nice pictures. Ee Ding and I have always admired your photos, but now we know your trick. Good job!

Regards,
Dobrin

David said...

Hi Dobrin,

Ya lah :-) Just a little trick, but the improvement can be astounding.

David