Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Day +602 : Dinner with three great mothers

I am fine today.

I am very glad to have dinner with three great mothers today.

The two aunties came to visit me on the 13th of September last year. I met them in the hematology ward when I was doing my 2nd cycle of chemotherapy in UH.

The one on the left most lost her daughter to lymphoma. She was always very excited to meet us and value so much the friendship established in the ward about two years ago. I blogged about her here.

The auntie on the right has a son diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukaemia who experienced two relapses after chemotherapies. Finally, he managed to do a non-sibling bone marrow transplant in Singapore. We are very glad that he is fine now :-)

And the one standing beside me is the third great mother – a mother to four children. She is my beloved and brave wife :-)

Let us give them a big clap!

See you next post :-)

No comments: