Thursday, February 14, 2008

Day +589 : Happy Valentine's Day!

I am fine today.

Don't know how to write love poem for your prince or princess in this special occasion? You can borrow the following one that I borrowed from somewhere else :-)

Valentine Love Poem

On Valentine’s Day
I reaffirm my deep and abiding love for you.
I continually pray to love you
like Jesus loves:
wholly, selflessly, completely.
I continually pray
to be the person
God wants me to be for you.
I appreciate you
for your heart full of love for me,
for your dependably fine character
and for the special gifts God has given you,
that I notice and admire and treasure.
I am abundantly blessed
that you are mine eternally.
Happy Valentine’s Day, Sweetheart;
My heart and my love are yours forever.

By Joanna Fuchs

Happy Valentine's Day to all and may God bless your relationship with your special one!

See you next post :-)

No comments: