Saturday, February 09, 2008

Day +584 : Chinese New Year Day 2 and 3

I am fine today.

I cooked a big pot of Bakuh Teh yesterday. My niece Nga Ming said it tasted better than the one that we had at the restaurant a few days ago. Daniel also said that it was the best one that he ever had :-)

It is very easy to cook Bakuh Teh; just buy the ready-made Bakuh Teh herb and follow the instruction printed on the package. However, we might need to adjust the seasoning such as the amount of black soy sauce and light soy sauce to suite our taste.

I brought my family to Taman Bakit Jalil (Bukit Jalil Garden) in the evening.

Today, I spent a few hours to help my wife to prepare her year 6 English paper. A lot of scanning and typing work to do. It was a great relief to get the job done :-)

Aaron playing at the garden
Adriel, Daniel and Joseph
See you next post :-)

No comments: