Sunday, February 17, 2008

Day +592 : Giving a motivational talk

I am fine today.

I was invited to give a motivational talk in a Chinese New Year celebration for the disabled in Kepong. The event was called “让爱飞扬”(Let’s love flies) and was organized by Beautiful Gate Foundation for The Disabled(美门残障关怀基金会). More than two hundreds disabled turned up for the event.

One interesting thing that I noted was there were so many politicians attended the event – UMNO, MCA and Parti Gerakan. As this is also a fund raising event, I believe the participation of politicians should bring benefit to the foundation, at least financially :-) I just hope that they will support the event next year, even after they have won the election.

The organizer gave me ten minutes to share my Leukaemia treatment experience, but I have so much to tell. So in order to share as much as possible within the given time, I have to practice to talk as fast as “machine gun(机关枪)” :-)

I was sharing
Attendees
See you next post :-)

No comments: