Friday, February 15, 2008

Day +590 : A Valentine’s gift for my princess

I am fine today.

My wife said her watch was spoilt and it was very difficult for her to manage her time teaching in the class. So I brought her to City Chain in IOI mall to buy a watch last night.

We finally settled on a Titus lady watch. It cost RM729 but after a great 70% discount, it cost RM218 only.
As my wife doesn’t read my blog, I printed the love poem that I posted yesterday for her. As the poem was written by some else, I would commit plagiarism if I sign it with my name. In the end, I manage to find a way to sign the poem with my name without committing plagiarism.

How? Just sign it this way – “Not by David Ting, but Joanna Fuchs” :-) Just hope that my wife will be so delighted to see the love poem until she forgets to see anything other than “David Ting” :-)

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Doris said...

So sweet!

David said...

Yes, Doris. I am in complete agreement with you :-)Thank you for your compliment.