Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Day +588 : A Valentine Day’s dinner with my princess :-)

I am fine today.

Yesterday, I brought my wife for a Valentine’s dinner at Station One. This is my first ever Valentine’s dinner with my cute and lovely wife after bone marrow transplant :-) We had it earlier to avoid crowd.

The main reason that I brought my wife for dinner was not because of food but to show her that I care about her. I believe I could prepare better food than Station One :-)

Though the food was not our main focus, I would still like to share with you what we had for the dinner.

Wulong Tea (乌龙茶)
Fish fingers
Mixed grill with salak sauce
A photo with my wife :-)
See you next post :-)

3 comments:

Gin said...

Lovely, David. I am sure your wife appreciates it, though she thinks your cooking is far more superior to Station 1's!

David said...

Haha! Precious moment - without all sort of disturbances at home. Also a great escape :-) I bring her for meal on non Valentine's Day too.

Gin said...

that's very nice of you! keep it up, David.