Monday, February 11, 2008

Day +586 : Need a Pizza urgently? Order online!

I am fine today.

I promised to buy Daniel Domino Pizzas today but forgot to fulfill the promise. He was enraged when he found out that I didn’t bring back Pizzas after work.

There is no Domino Pizza shop at Puchong and the nearest one is at Sunway. I was lazy to go out again.

Suddenly, I thought of ordering Pizza online. I found a promotion on Pizza Hut website whereby two large Pizzas cost RM34 only.

So I registered an account on http://www.pizzahut.com.my/ and made an order. The Pizzas arrived in 25 minutes :-)

We all think that the Domino Pizza is better than Pizza Hut’s. One of the main differences that we notice was Domino Pizzas come with more cheese and topping.

With this, I believe we will get our next Pizza from Domino again :-)

The promotion
The order. I paid RM37.70 after tax and delivery charge
See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Pure Faith said...

well, u could have ordered Domino online too.... heheheeee

http://www.dominos.com.my/

David said...

Thank you for the link, pure faith. Next order goes to Dominos :-)