Sunday, February 10, 2008

Day +585 : A family Chinese New Year presentation

I am fine today.

We attended the church service this morning. As many members were still celebrating Chinese New Year at their respective home town, we had about 50% turnout rate.

Pastor didn’t preach this morning, but he guided us to read through Psalm 65 – a chapter that describes the abundant grace of God. I present here the last three verses.

11 You crown the year with your bounty, and your carts overflow with abundance.
12 The grasslands of the desert overflow; the hills are clothed with gladness.
13 The meadows are covered with flocks and the valleys are mantled with grain; they shout for joy and sing.


11 你 以 恩 典 为 年 岁 的 冠 冕 ; 你 的 路 径 都 滴 下 脂 油 ,
12 滴 在 旷 野 的 草 场 上 。 小 山 以 欢 乐 束 腰 ;
13 草 场 以 羊 群 为 衣 ; 谷 中 也 长 满 了 五 谷 。 这 一 切 都 欢 呼 歌 唱 。

Good is good :-)

We presented the song “Jesus loves me” during the sharing session.

The English lyric:
Jesus loves me! This I know, For the Bible tells me so.
Little ones to Him belong; They are weak, but He is strong.
Chorus:
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so.


The Chinese lyric:
稣爱我我知道,因有圣书告诉我;
凡小孩子主牧养,我虽软弱主刚强。
主耶稣爱我!主耶稣爱我!
主耶稣爱我!有圣书告诉我。


A family presentation.
Adriel was dancing - no practice, just dance as she likes.
My wife played piano
A group photo after the service
See you next post :-)

No comments: