Thursday, January 31, 2008

Day +575 : Fish head curry from Johore again!

I am fine today.

“Got curry fish head for dinner. Will reach KL 5pm.”

I received the message from my brother Richard who was coming back from Johore Bahru after meeting clients.

He brought back the same curry exactly 6 months ago. I blogged about this on my blog Day +360 : Fish head curry from Johore Bahru.

Again, I dared not touch the dish even though it looked so delicious because after bone marrow transplant, I can’t “tahan (stand)” hot and spicy food anymore :-( I could enjoy very hot food before the transplant.

But don’t worry; there are plenty of other delicious foods which are not hot and spicy :-)

A photo of the dish for you to enjoy :-)
See you next post :-)

2 comments:

WinnieT said...

Hi David, where is the exact location (restaurant and street name) of the restaurant where this curry is from?

David said...

Hi Winnie,

Sorry for replying late. I only see your post yesterday. I got the location in this post - http://onlyabox.com/2009/06/%E9%87%91%E9%BE%99%E5%92%96%E5%96%B1%E9%B1%BC%E5%A4%B4-jin-loong-curry-fish-head-jalan-wong-ah-fook/

The place marked 'B' in the map.

Cheers!

David