Friday, January 04, 2008

Day +548 : Unfortunately, he still don’t know what his real mistake is :-(

I am fine today.

After he resigned as the health minister over the sex DVD scandal, Datuk Seri Dr. Chua blamed himself for making many mistakes that resulted in his sudden downfall.

He blamed himself of working too hard. “My biggest mistake was to think that upon reaching the federal level and being MCA vice-president that I should fulfill my duties by going to the ground and visiting all hospitals.” he said.

Chua also commented that his biggest mistake was to use the same hotel and the same room.

Also, another mistake was he thought that his honesty and boldness in admitting his wrongdoing will earn public acceptance. “I thought that by my admission, the people would forgive my weaknesses, but I thought wrong. This shows that honesty does not always pay, (but) it is up to the public to judge me,” he said.

It is definitely not a mistake to be committed to his job, to be honest and bold in admitting mistake, and even go the same hotel and the same room.

The biggest mistake was committing adultery, unfaithful to his wife! Unfortunately, it seems that he still didn’t realize this :-(

See you next post :-)

No comments: