Sunday, January 27, 2008

Day +571 : 3 for RM20 here, 5 for RM16 in the kampong

I am fine today.

The three - Joseph, David and Daniel (from left)Are we trying to sell off ourselves at the cheap price of RM20? No, no. We are talking about haircut. Three of us just got our hair cut today with a total cost of RM20. This is considered to be very cheap haircut in KL. The Indian barber shop that we always cut our hair charges RM8 per adult and RM6 per child. So I paid RM20 today.

The five - Adriel, Joseph, Daniel, Aaron and my wife, Angela

They went for haircut in the kampong during the holiday, and we were charged RM16 only - RM3 per children and RM4 per adult. Pretty cheap, isn't it?

This is another reason that we don't need to have a lot of money to survive in the kampong as I mentioned in my blog Day +561 : They are there by themselves :-)

Not enough money to spend? Back to kampong might be one of the solutions :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: