Saturday, June 30, 2007

Day +360 : Fish head curry from Johore Bahru

I am fine today.

My brother, Richard, brought back very delicious fish head curry from Johore Bahru yesterday. In order to preserve the freshness of the fish head curry, some of the ingredients such as vegetables were not cooked. We just have to boil the curry with all ingredients before enjoying a hot and fresh fish head curry meal which was purchased more than 220km away; the distance between Puchong and Johore Bahru.

This was the best fish head curry I ever had, but unfortunately, due to GVHD (graft versus host disease), my mouth is becoming more and more sensitive to hot and spicy food. I cannot ‘tahan’(stand) many hot and spicy food which include Nasik Lemak and fish head curry :-( So I could only eat a little bit of the delicious fish head curry (点到为止) and ‘enjoyed’ seeing others enjoying the food :-)

Just let me know if you are craving for the fish head curry, I can ask Richard to pack it for you on his next Johore Bahru's trip:-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: