Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Day +342 : Delicious organic dragon fruits

I am fine today.

I bought 4 dragon fruits from my neighbor yesterday. This organic dragon fruit was sold at RM8 per kg only, which is considered to be very cheap. You would have to pay for more than RM13 for a kg outside. Thus, we save RM5 for every kg we purchase, the more we purchase, the more we save :-)

My neighbor is practicing organic farming. While I was sick, they supplied me a lot of organic vegetables and fruits free of charge. I really appreciate their loving kindness toward me.

This time they have a pretty good harvest of dragon fruits :-) The fruits are very delicious, sweet and juicy. Please let me know if you would like to try the fruits. I can arrange the purchase for you :-) Remember, the more you purchase, the more you save :-)

Photo of the 4 dragon fruits; weighted more than 2 kg.
See you next post :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

谢谢你promote我父亲的果。你有时间的话,参观我的 blog: http://lifehope-wendy.blogspot.com

David said...

Nice blog. Keep writing...

Unknown said...

谢谢你。当然我写的东西没有你这么好咯。