Friday, June 22, 2007

Day +352 : A veteran (2)

I am fine today. Continue from yesterday…

Before he was sick, he used to be a very healthy and strong person. He played basket ball regularly. Like him, I was also very active and healthy. I jogged every morning and took health food. I had come across many healthy and sporting man and woman were diagnosed with Leukaemia. “You may got it because you jog too much!” my wife said :-)

Another thing we had in common is we are now encountering short-term memory lost syndrome such as the fish Dory in the movie Finding Nemo. When he explained his AML’s symptom to me, he said, “I felt so cold at night that I was still shivering even after they covered my body with 5… 5… 5….” He got stuck and moved his hand up and down. He suddenly forgot the word “blanket” :-(

Next time, if I forgot your name suddenly, please tell me your name (报上名来) before I move my hand up and down :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: