Saturday, June 23, 2007

Day +353 : Steroid – a ‘powerful’ drug

I am fine today.

I felt very tired recently, sleepy most of the time :-( In addition to this, my appetite is no longer as good as before. I used to eat 4 slices of bread for breakfast before, but now two slices are more than enough.

The ‘veteran’ that I met on Monday told me that when he took steroid last time, he was so powerful that he only needed to sleep 3 to 4 hours per day, but after he stopped taking it, he had to sleep 18 hours per day.

Since I am taking 5mg (one tablet) of steroid per day compared to 120mg (24 tablets) before, I believe my tiredness and lack of appetite is due to the lack of this ‘powerful’ drug. No wonder, a doctor always warned his patient that those health foods or nutrition products in the market might contain steroid.

If you need power, try steroid :-) But before doing this, understands the side effects of this drug.

See you next post :-)

No comments: