Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Day +335 : Holiday at Malacca (1)

I am fine today.

We did not manage to start our journey at 7:00am yesterday. It is very difficult to make sure that everyone gets ready on time when the group is big. We only managed to start our journey at about 8:30am.

We visited the Honey Bee Museum first. As I tended to overbuy products in a place like this, I declared to my wife and nieces before entering the museum that I would not purchase anything this time. However, after the promoter told us so much information regarding bees and honey productions, and let us tasted different types of honey, I felt embarrassed (不好意思) of not buying anything. So I purchased a small bottle of honey enhanced with Propolis :-) The promoter said drinking this type of honey regularly will prevent us from catching cold.

Family photo taken in front of the Honey Bee Museum.
After visiting the Honey Bee Meseum, we visited the Malacca Zoo. This was the first time Adriel and Aaron visited a zoo and got to see so many different types of animal.

Family photo taken at the zoo. Joseph and Adriel riding on a tortoise statue. To continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: