Friday, June 01, 2007

Day +331 : Life as a Minister without Portfolio

I am fine today.

I blogged about my life in the office on Day +260 - A Minister without Portfolio in the Company. Apart from keeping my hands off the main software development job, I was given total freedom to do anything in the company. Now, I personally extend the freedom a little bit further to include freedom to go for holiday anytime :-)

I just went to Penang for holiday on Monday and Tuesday with Joseph and Daniel. Next week, we will be going for a 3 Days 2 Nights holiday at Malacca and Port Dickson. This time, I will bring everyone, including my mother-in-law and the two nieces, a total of 9 persons.

Before I was sick, I was the most hardworking staff in the company. I owed my family members a lot of family hours. Now I am the most relaxing staff in the company :-) It is time to pay back now. Therefore, I arrange as much holiday as I can.

To be able to relax with continuous income is a blessing from God :-)

See you next post :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

哇! 多么好啊。 又可以陪家人玩了。

David said...

就是啰 :-)

Anonymous said...

Sir,

I totally agree that you are deserved for the holiday. Job and family, sometime are quite hard to be balanced.

from
szu kiak