Saturday, June 09, 2007

Day +339 : We choose a maid again

I am fine today.

While I was driving along the coastal road from Malacca to Port Dickson on Tuesday, the agency called, telling me that the maid that we booked (Day +278 We Choose a Maid again) contracted serious illness at Indonesia training centre. They had to send her home urgently. This maid should arrive early this month had she not contracted any disease.

My mother-in-law is going back to Sarawak next Tuesday for about a week time. We thought that the maid would take care of Aaron when my wife went to work in the morning. But now, we have to make alternative arrangement :-(

We choose another maid yesterday based on the agency recommendation. This is the third one that we choose. The agency said that the new maid will arrive in another one and half month time.

We faced so much difficulty in getting a maid this time. However, it is a blessing for both the maid and us that the problem appeared before she comes here.

Photo of the 22 years old maid that we choose.

Again, as I asked earlier, based on the look, do you think she will be a good maid? If you guess correctly, I should cook you a delicious dinner when the maid comes :-)

Lastly, may God bless the maid and God bless me!

See you next post :-)

No comments: