Monday, April 09, 2007

Day +278 : We choose a maid again

I am fine today.

Last week, the agency that I booked a maid on early March (Blog Day +248) informed me that the maid could not come to work. I thank God for this (Blog Day +272) even though there will be a delay of one month of getting a maid.

Now we have confirmed another Christian maid with the agency. She is 23 years old and comes a rural place called Nusa Tenggara Timur (NTT) in Indonesia. Our former maid also came from the same place.

The agency said based on their experience, maids from the Indonesian Agency which supplied this maid always performs very well. Do you believe? I choose to believe :-) This will make me happier than choosing not to believe :-) You might ask, “What if the maid could not perform later?” The answer is very simple, be happy now and handle the problem later, if any (到时才打算) :-)


Again, as I asked earlier, based on the look, do you think she will be a good maid? If you guess correctly, I should cook you a delicious dinner when the maid comes :-)

Lastly, may God bless the maid and God bless me!

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Otak Kosong said...

Hah! 23 yrs old ? looks older than that, but as long she good, it really doesn't matter.......

David said...

Ya loh. Looks a little bit older is even better to me. The important thing is she is good. If she looks too young, later my wife jealous pula :-)))