Thursday, April 26, 2007

Day +295 : A relaxing holiday

I am fine today.

My wife and I went for holiday yesterday with our Pastor’s family. Since we did not bring along our children, we had a very relaxing holiday this time. Furthermore, pastor was kind enough to give us a lift, so we didn’t even have to drive :-)

How we spent the holiday? Basically eating, talking, sleeping, and enjoying the scenery and fresh cool air. With the buffet dinner and breakfast, I felt that I had enough food for the first time since I took steroid. In fact, this is my first time taking buffet meal after the bone marrow transplant :-) Apart from the food, I also enjoyed very good sleep; not need to wake up in the midnight to bring children to toilet and prepare milk :-)

Enjoying buffet dinner with Pastor and his wife.

Photo of my wife and I taken in front of the golf course.
Oops! Luckily not my wife or me who got hit. A scenery.
Another scenery.
See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

哦!这么爽啊。。 去旅游也好。能够暂时放下你的压力。:)上帝祝福你和你的家人。

David said...

Thank you, Wendy. God bless you and your family too!