Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Day +293 : Eat but never feel full

I am fine today.

The nurse weighed me during yesterday follow-up and found out that I gained 2kg in a month :-) The gain in weight is within my expectation because I eat too much recently.

I feel hungry all the time, even after a heavy meal. All food, whether healthy or unhealthy, is delicious to me now. The incredible appetite is not due to the fact that I am gluttonous, but one of the side effects of taking steroid.

My tummy is growing everyday due to over-eating :-( In order to avoid Adriel or Aaron mistakenly thought that I am pregnant, I went for jogging to prevent my tummy from growing further. Every morning, I managed to complete 3.5km within half an hour. Apart from preventing me to get ‘pregnant’, I think jogging also play an important role in bringing down my blood pressure :-)

Given the large amount of food that I could take now, it is very worthwhile and ‘profitable’ for me to take buffet meal:-) And please let me know if you want to join me for the meal, I could share some steroid with you to make the meal equal ‘profitable’ to you :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: