Friday, April 06, 2007

Day +275 : Finally, the countdown is started! (2)

I am fine today. Continue from yesterday…

Now I share with you the speech that I delivered to the staff during yesterday meeting.

“I am very pleased to see the progress that we have made so far and I strongly believe that Esteem 7, our next generation software, is one the best software in the world.

After years of perseverance and hard work, finally we come to the point to actually prepare for the launching of Esteem 7 with a fixed launching date. I believe everyone of us is very excited as we start to countdown for the launching. I can assure you that you will gain tremendous self-satisfaction later when you see so many engineers are using the software – a masterpiece that you have developed patiently over the past few years.

I believe there are many pre-launch and after-launch challenges that we are going to face. Facing customer’s requirement and demand directly can be a very different experience from what we are doing now. However, with the great team that we have assembled over the past few years, I am very confident that we can handle all challenges that will come to us, no matter how tough they are.

Lastly, I wish you happy preparing for the launching of Esteem 7.”

After the meeting, staffs are treated with delicious lunch in restaurant. We have been doing this for many years. Now everyone like to have meeting, not because they are given chance to present something, but because they would get free lunch after that :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: