Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Day +280 : A right decision and a good mistake (2)

I am fine today. Continue from yesterday…

The course supposed to end at 4:00pm, but my wife SMSed me at 2:30pm to pick her up. Since I knew the place now, I thought I could do it in half an hour time.

Unfortunately, on the way to pick her up, it rained heavily. I could not see properly and I missed the school again :-( I totally lost sense of direction, wandering in some USJ areas except USJ 12 where the school is located amidst heavy rain, lighting, thunder and worst, flash flood.

At one junction with traffic light, I supposed to turn left without going through the traffic light, but I miss the turn, go straight and stopped by the traffic light. When I about to ‘blame’ myself of making such as ‘stupid’ mistake, I saw a car which turned left was caught in the flood. “What a good mistake I make this time,” I said to myself :-)

I spent more than 30 minutes roaming in USJ area before I found the school :-(

My wife told me that the organizer had to change the venue last minute because all audio-visual equipments of the school were stolen last night. Not only this, the thieves also vandalized the power cable, rendering the school ‘powerless’.

With this explanation, I felt a little bit better, and when I recalled back the car that was caught in the flood, I felt even better :-) Finally, I praised God for allowing to make such a good mistake :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: