Monday, April 16, 2007

Day + 285 : What? Pizza is healthy food?

I am fine today.

I came across an article on the Sin Chew Daily on 16 March 2007 saying that many foods once categorized as unhealthy are now discovered to be healthy, cancer preventive food and Pizza is one of them :-)

I talked a lot about Pizza over the past. On one occasion (Blog Day +117), I stated that Pizza might contributed to the restoration of my white blood count. My eldest son, Daniel, also likes Pizza very much. He was overwhelmly happy to know that Pizza is now a healthy food :-)

A research found out that regular pizza-eaters were 59 percent less likely to contract cancer of the esophagus, and 26 percent less likely to develop cancer of the colon. You can read more about the research here.

I post the newspaper cutting here for your reference. Click to get a larger view.

Never feel guilty of eating Pizza again.

Happy Pizza feasting and see you next post :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

我记得我以前小的时候,常常跟我两个姐姐吃pizza的。过后,听我父母说,pizza吃多了会肥。

David said...

吃了多做运动了减肥啰。