Monday, October 30, 2006

Day +117

My Blood Count Today:
Red Blood Count (RBC) = 113(Normal 130-180)
Platelet = 99(Normal 150-450)
White Blood Count (WBC) = 4.2(Normal 4 - 11)
Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC) = 2.604 (Normal 1.5 - 8.0)
Potassium = 4.6(Normal 3.5 - 5.2)

I went to do my follow-up today. The blood count result show very encouraging improvement. Finally, the white blood count reached normal level while platelet and red blood count also increased significantly.

The next follow-up will be two weeks later. The doctor also cut down the ciclosporin (prevent GVHD) dosage from 100mg per day to 75mg per day.

What did I do to make the white blood count improve so well? Eating Pizza :-) And listen (or read) carefully; the Pizza must be of large size thick thrust with Aloha Chicken topping from Domino. After months of low white blood count, I just eat two slices on last Friday as dinner and my white blood count increased to normal level today. Unbelievable! Now I know that Pizza is better than Neupogen, a growth factor which promotes the growth of white cells. A large Pizza costs about RM15 (after discount) while a dose of growth factor Neupogen costs RM260. Furthermore, unlike Neupogen, Pizza is not drug; it is a natural nutritious food which does not cause any size effect.

Since Pizza is natural food, it is not subjected to the control of Food and Drug Administration (FDA). No troublesome process such as clinical trial is required in releasing Pizza as nutritious product. Therefore, you can eat as much as you can. It is impossible it would cause you any harm because it is just natural food.

Oh Yes, it strengthened my immune system magically. My blood report is the proof. And since weak immune system is the root cause of all diseases, Pizza is effective for all diseases. It even boost your IQ, EQ and whatever Q that ever exists in this earth. Furthermore, it also made you look 10 years younger, slimmer, sleep better, energetic… One stone kills all birds. Oh no, that stone also kills all animals, from mouse to lion king and yes, it also kills all sea creatures from “sotong”(squid) to giant blue whale :-) One stone kills everything! Ha! Ha!

To be continued and see you next post :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

David, great news and I praise the Lord for caring over you.

Yeah, pizza is here to stay. What other food have you tried recently that seems to help...

Dennis Sek

David said...

Thank you, Dennis.

Over last two weeks, I ate 4 eggs with canned baked bean and sandwich bread. I drank more "Ensure Milk". I ate "Bakuteh" twice. I also ate two minute fried prawns. In addition to this, I took organic wheat glass and barley green powder mixture packaged under the name Green Balance. I also took banana, red bean and pantan leave kaya bread on Sunday ...

I cut down oat meal as breakfast because it was out of stock. Just managed to re-stock it last Saturday.

Don't worry, I am just joking about the Pizza. It is unlikely the increase in white cell count is due to any of the foods mentioned above. The body take times to build up the cells and it just happened that I took those foods over the last two weeks.

David