Friday, October 13, 2006

Day +100

I am fine today. The time passed very fast. This is the 100th day after the infusion of my sister’s stem cell. I thank God for blessing me with health, peace and joy everyday.

My sons Joseph and Daniel started to get their test papers back. Their performance is still below expectation though it shows some improvement over the last exam. Daniels scores between 45% and 90%, while Joseph scores between 36.5% and 85%. When I questioned Joseph why he got 36.5% only, he told me someone in his class got even lower mark than him. So instead of telling me the reason he scored low mark, he told me he is not that bad and I should be happy with the result because some of his classmates scored lower mark than him :-( With this “比上不足,比下有余”(I am not too bad after all) attitude, he is happy and enjoying life all the time no matter what mark he scored :-)

They were very happy when I rewarded them with computer game coupons for scoring 80% or more in their exam.

See you next post :-)

No comments: