Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Day +97

I am fine today.

My eldest boy told me yesterday that today is a holiday. We asked him what holiday it is. He said he did not know. I thought it is a special holiday for their school only. But when I saw my smart nephew did not go to work this morning, I suspected it should be a public holiday. So I asked him why he did not go to work. He said today is a holiday. “What holiday?” I asked. He said, “Don’t know”. Finally I understand the most important thing to them (and may be many other people) is today is holiday, not why today is holiday :-)

I searched from the internet and found out today is holiday to celebrate Nuzul Al Qur’an or “Day of the descent of the Koran”.

I brought my two boys to Popular Bookshop in IOI mall to buy some story books in the morning. It is a pity that there is no public library in Puchong, or else it is a lot more economical to borrow story books from the library.

The doctor said I can eat raw fruit now. I ate four oranges, one apple and one pear today. I have one big Sarawak pineapple and some mangoes for tomorrow :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: