Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Day +118

I am fine today. Now continue my Pizza story…

I will persuade 10 patients in the ward to try Pizza when their white blood count is lowest. Since the white blood count will surely pick up when it reaches the lowest level, so my Pizza is guaranteed to work for all of them. If three of them believe my “testimony” and then each of them convinced another three to believe it, I will have at least 13 (1+3+9) members in my network with 13 testimonies. If these 13 members go out again with each of them convinced another three and so on, both the testimony and network will grow quickly.

Oh now I see Business! Profit! Money! With my testimony, why not setup a Pizza company and market it under Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) structure. Suddenly I find myself a new job :-) Another thing, instead of calling it Domino Pizza, I should called it Doremon Pizza and priced it RM150 per large pizza :-) To make it look more natural and healthy and different from Domino Pizza, just sprinkle the topping with spirulina, chorella, olive oil, potassium salt…

Wake up, David! Oh sorry, I am dreaming. If you are just happen selling products similar to Doremon Pizza, I am not dreaming about you, I am dreaming about “him” only. If you still suspect that I am talking about you, just remember that “you” are always “you”, “him” is always “him”, and how can you be “you” and also “him” at the same time? So it is impossible I am talking about you.

Please don’t believe the story above and I also declare here seriously that neither Domino Pizza nor Doremon Pizza or whatever Pizza could bring whatever benefits as I mentioned above. In fact I did purchase 2 large Domino Pizzas last Friday for dinner upon Daniel’s request. He said we did not eat Pizza for many months already, so I agreed. My wife and I ate two slices each, but Joseph and Daniel ate four slices each. I am surprised they managed to finish a whole large Pizza in a single meal. No Pizza is allowed in the next two months, although it is not fair to my wife and me because we ate 2 slices each only.

See you next post :-)

No comments: