Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Day +272 : Three things to thank God

I am fine today.

The agency that I booked a maid (Day +248 blog) told me yesterday that the maid could not come to work due to unforeseen circumstances. We are in the midst of choosing a fresh one and now, the earliest we can get the new maid to work for us is June - a delay of one month. It is very fortunate that the problem appears before the maid comes; else we need to tackle her problem here and may even need to replace her. This will incur unnecessary effort and expenses. So we thank God for this :-)

When I reached home from office yesterday, I noticed a screw penetrating one of the tyres of the Daihatsu Charade, leaving the tyre half-punctured. I immediately drove the car to a nearby workshop and get it fixed, just before the workshop closed. It took only RM5.00 and 15 minutes to finish the job :-) It was very fortunate that the screw was positioned in such as way that it was very easy for me to spot it. I did not check the tyres of my wife’s car everyday :-) If my wife drove the car to school with the screw on the tyre this morning, I would have to do extra work to get the tyre fixed. So we thank God for this :-)

This morning, I brought my two nieces to open bank account in a nearby bank. The car park was full. So I parked the car in front of the bank and waited for them inside the car. After waiting for quite sometime, I went into the bank to see if everything was going on smoothly. When I came out from the bank, I saw a MPSJ (council) officer at the back of my car, aiming a scanning device to my car plate. He was just about to scan my car plate for the purpose of issuing summon to me for parking my car outside parking lot. When he saw me coming out from the bank, he left. Huh! I thank God for this :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: