Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Day +349 : Congratulation to my niece, Nga Ming and Siew Ling!

I am fine today.

While I was in hospital yesterday, Nga Ming called to inform me that both of them were accepted into local universities :-)

Nga Ming will be doing Computer Science program at Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTeM) while Siew Ling will be doing Tourism Management at Universiti Utara Malaysia Kedahm (UUM).

They had resigned from temporary teacher job since Monday this week, and they are now baby sitting Aaron. After my mother-in-law returned from Sarawak this Thursday morning, they will be going back to Sarawak in the evening on the same day.

Both of them have to report to their respective university on 1 July 2007. We wish them success in their study. May God bless them!

See you next post :-)

No comments: