Sunday, June 03, 2007

Day +333: Busy preparing for holiday

I am fine today.

My wife and I are very busy today to prepare for the holiday. We bought Adriel her first swimming suit in the afternoon. As we are not familiar with Malacca at all, we also purchased a Malacca map. As my sense of direction is very poor, I have to do a lot of homework before the trip.

Tonight, when we prepared the children’s clothing, we failed to locate Joseph and Daniel swimming trunks. In fact they just wore the swimming trunk yesterday, but we didn’t know where my mother-in-law placed them. She said she remembered clearly she put them in the cupboard together with other clothes. We searched all the cupboards but still could not locate them.

Finally, I brought the two boys to Jusco at 9:00pm to purchase swimming trunks. When we reached home, my mother-in-law told us she found the swimming trunks. They were not washed yet and still inside a plastic bag somewhere in the house :-(

Adriel and Aaron are having mild fever today. Hopefully, they will be getting better tomorrow; else we would have to cancel the trip :-(

See you next post :-)

No comments: