Saturday, June 16, 2007

Day +346 : A Father's Day Present

I am fine today.

When I went to fetch Adriel yesterday evening, she happily passed me a Father’s Day card she colored in the kindergarten. This was the only card that I received for this year Father’s Day.

Adriel is two months to 3 years old. Teacher said that she put a lot of effort in coloring the card on Thursday. After that, she insisted to bring back the card to me on that day. However, teacher asked her to wait until Friday.

After our former maid returned to Indonesia, she became most ‘sticky’ to me :-) When I am around, she would insist that only I can prepare milk for her. She always asks me to carry her to toilet, both at day time and night. Actually, when I am not around, she can go to toilet by herself. Apart from this, she also insists that I should sit next to her while we have meal to together, and sleep next to her. Many other things only “Baba” can do :-(

When Adriel was very close to the maid last time, my wife was unhappy. Now Adriel is very close to me, my wife is very happy but my workload is very heavy :-(

See you next post :-)

No comments: