Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Day +350 : Happy Birthday to Daniel!

I am fine today.

Today is Daniel's 10 years old birthday. My wife and I thought of having a simple celebration for him this time because my maid has not come yet and my mother-in-law is still in Sarawak. However, Daniel did not agree with this arrangement. He wanted to invite his cousins to his birthday party. We had no choice but to fulfil his wish.

We had pizza, fried Meehon, French Fries, soft drink, birthday cake and other junk food for the party.

We managed to take 3 photos before the camera ran out of battery :-(

The cake. Family photo.
See you next post :-)

2 comments:

MsWong said...

siow ying(sing):"happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you,happy birthday to Daniel~happy birthday to you."
wish him all the best in studies,God Bless!
*^_^*

David said...

Hi Siow Ying,

Daniel says "Thank you!" to you :-)