Thursday, June 07, 2007

Day +337 : Holiday at Port Dickson (3)

I am fine today. Continue from yesterday...

The next morning, my wife and my mother-in-law, together with the two nieces went for shopping, leaving me alone to take care of our 4 children. It was no joke of doing this :-)

Without much thinking first, I told them to take their time to shop around and if there was not enough time, I would checked out by myself and picked them up somewhere. This kind of offer gave me big trouble later. I had to tidy up everything while taking care of the 4 children and even worst, I needed to shift everything to the car :-(

I thank God that Aaron and Adriel fell asleep just before we checked out from the hotel. This gave me some time to prepare for the checkout. Daniel was strong enough to carry Aaron to the car while I carried Adriel.

We used the coastal road to go to Port Dickson from Malacca. It was a smooth journey because I did not make any mistake this time and along the way, we got to see a lot of kampongs. We went through some places like Masjid Tanah and Lubok China which I had never heard before. It took us about 2 hours to reach Port Dickson.

At Port Dickson, we stayed at Bayu Beach resort which is located along a nice beach. The children were having real fun there :-)

Did I enjoy the holiday? No, because it was very tough to manage a trip with so many people especially with those 4 children. But this did not mean that I did not enjoy anything; I enjoyed seeing the children and the nieces enjoying the holiday :-)

A family photo at the beach. My mother-in-law and Aaron. We stayed in one of the apartments at the back.

Aaron at the beach.
Adriel, wearing her first swimming suite.
Joseph was enjoying the wave.
Daniel found something interesting.

Finally, my wife and I find a chance to take photo together. This is the only photo that we took together throughout the trip. We were too busy to take more...
See you next post :-)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

that was cool! 我记得我父母,我和我三姐去玩耍的时候是在我小的时候,现在大家就很少出去了。真羡慕。

David said...

对了。长大之后就比较难一起旅游了。假如努力安排,还可以一起旅游,若不是全部家庭成员,至少可以安排一些家庭成员在一起,不然往事只能回味了。