Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Day +343 : Baby sit Aaron

I am fine today.

My mother-in-law goes back to Sarawak today to settle some family matter. She will come back here next Thursday.

My wife and Daniel go to school in the early morning. After that, Adriel goes to kindergarten at 8:30am. We need someone to take care of Aaron after Joseph and my nieces go to school at 12:30pm. When I arranged my mother-in-law’s trip to Sarawak, I assumed our new maid would arrived by now. But the maid did not come due to health problem; we need someone to take care of Aaron.

Since I am given a special position in the office as I blogged in Day +260(A minister without portfolio), I come back to take care of Aaron at 11:30am everyday :-)

I like to take care of Aaron. He is cute and smiles a lot. Remembering that he was still in my wife’s womb when I was diagnosed with Leukaemia, and now he is a 14-months old baby who started to walk, I really thank God for his tremendous blessing for me to live to see him grows up :-)

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ting,

I have been reading your recovery news since day 1. Thank God that you are doing very very well and live a healty and happy life. Regarding the dragon fruit, since you are quite free and like it very much, infact you can grow it in your back yard. It is like cactus plant, very easy to grow. Back in sarawak, my mum grow few plants in the back yard, it bears fruits. Make sure you plant the 'red meat' one, more nutritous I guess.

Take good care.

regards,

Tiong YK

David said...

Dear Ah Tiong,

Thank you for so a faithful reader of my blog. I really appreciate your concern about my situation.

It is good idea to plant dragon fruits on the back yard. I shall get some plant from my neighbor to plant.

Yes, red one is better, like the one that my neighbor sell.

Best Regards,
Ting