Thursday, June 28, 2007

Day +358 : A very cheap Tokyo trip, interested? (2)

I am fine today.

Many times she asked me and my wife to visit Tokyo. She would provide everything free of charge because she remembered a lot of good things that I had done for her as what she wrote in a recent email:

“I always remember you pray for me a lot, help me applied for politenik course, helped me in my research, gave me place to stay in UPM, helped me to prepare the documents for married, and uncountable prays that i asked you, such as "during exam, presentation, interview, getting scholarship for study in japan and etc....., I know, if i don't have "big brother" then i wouldn’t have today. I have today because you have done too many things for me.”

She is a housewife now but also works as a part time tour guide, serving mainly Malaysian tourists. The fee that she collects is very cheap; RM3,500 per person for a 8 days trip (6 nights stay in the hotel inside the Tokyo). She picked up the job because she came to know a friend of her got cheated by travel agency, paying RM18,000 per person for a one week trip in Japan. She would like to help Malaysian tourists.

If you like to have a cheap and pleasant holiday in Japan, let me know. I can introduce her to you. I guarantee she would be able to provide you the best service :-)

See you next post :-)

6 comments:

ront said...

hey, this sound interesting. although this is a post from 2007. is your friend still working as a tour guide in JP? I am contemplating a visit to JP in near future.

David said...

Yes, she is. Just let me know when you are going :-)

ront said...

should i email you abt this?

David said...

sure! my email is david.healed at gmail dot com. Then I can direct to you my "sister".

David said...

sure! my email is david.healed at gmail dot com. Then I can direct to you my "sister".

Anonymous said...

hi, I am visiting JP in March next yr with 3 other friends, can she help?
Planning to visit Tokyo and Kyoto on budget though.