Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Day +371 : Another car hijack

I am fine today.

A friend of mine whom I acquainted in UH had terrible experience on last Saturday. I wrote about him in my blog Day +167. An account of the Saturday’s incident is as follow:

“Last Saturday, around 4pm, I bring my son along and P3 cpu to shop for repairing, after that, I go to buy gas tank, on the ways back to home, my car being hijack by 4 indian guys with parang.

I not aware when and where they starting follow me, they ride a proton iswara, when I reached home at 5pm, I ask my son to come down from car, at the sametime, I carry the CPU, just when I open the car door, I see the proton car is stop side by side, and 3 indians guy (all 20+) with parang run towards me, one kidnapped my son, the other 2 try pull me out from car and demand for car key, I start to scream for help for around 1 minute, but nobody around at the moment, my son cry, they torn my t-shirt, and take my 'rantai' with '+'. My wife heard my scream and run out from house, one indian guy saw her and threathen her with parang.

Finally I give them the car key and snatch back my son, they run off with my car, together CPU and gas tank. I report to police afterwards, the whole saturday really exhausted me.

Today, patrol police found my car with different plate number, spare tyre, gas tank, cpu Cd Player all gone, and gear box spoilt, other look still OK, now waiting for insurance adjuster to adjust before sent for service and repair.”

He gave a strong advice at the end of his email:
PLEASE REMEMBER BEFORE REACH YOUR HOME OR WANT TO STOP YOUR CAR SOMEWHERE, ALWAYS TAKE A LOOK ON REAR MIRROR, IF SUSPECT SOMEONE FOLLOWS, DON'T STOP, TAKE ANOTHER ROUND AT THE AREA.

His Myeloproliferative Disorder (MDP) condition is improving now but not so encouraging and he still needs blood transfusion. Please remember our dear brother Teh in your prayer.

Thank you.

See you next post :-)

No comments: