Saturday, July 21, 2007

Day +381 : The naughty one gets better reward (1)

I am fine today.

When I was in my home village about two weeks ago, I saw the contractors there very busy expanding and re-surfacing public main roads. Most people over there see this as a sign that the election is approaching.

Heavy work on the main road that connects Bintangor to Sibu.
Apart from the main roads, there are many small private roads that lead to individual villages from the main road. These private roads are maintained by the villagers. Sometimes, they also receive funds from the government to improve or maintain the roads. I need to use his type of road to access my house in the village.

Government allocated RM50,000 to surface the private road with concrete. My house is on top the hill.
To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: