Thursday, July 26, 2007

Day +386 : The naughty one gets better reward (4)

I am fine today. Continue from yesterday...

When my uncle saw the poster, he fell into a rage (大发雷霆) until he almost ‘terpelanting’(fell on the floor). He demanded two of us took down the poster immediately; else he would report this to police. He said we would be put into jail, because students were prohibited into politic. We never thought that this would hurt him so much. We obeyed his demand in no time :-(

When I saw him two weeks ago, I was quite surprised to learn that he already switched to opposition party. What made the drastic change? The main reason is that he was furious when he witness that those villages that support the opposition received more development fund. He did not switch camp quietly; he went to question and scold (大闹一场) the MP first and then announced in front of the MP that he would no longer support him :-)

My uncle took almost his whole life to learn the lesson that “the naughty one gets better reward” and became naughty in the end; as naughty as Richard and me more than twenty years ago :-)

To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: